Exclusive to SceneSafe, we are proud to introduce the Protech Photographic - Forensic Frame.
The purpose of the frame is to ensure that all Finger and Palm print impressions photographed are captured at the same distance (scale) and the cameras focal plane is kept parallel to the surface ensuring the mark is recorded with no distortion.
Additionally, on surfaces where the Auto Focus may prove difficult you can pre-set manually and not worry about the distance.
- Rigid steel constructed frame so not to allow for movement or distortion
- Powder coated finish with camera mount, two arms and L bracket
- Quick release mount with second fixing attachment to ensure correct alignment - this mount accepts the PL200 tripod plate
- Extended rear bracket to allow for differing camera body designs
- Measuring scale bespoke made to order with Certificate of Conformity mounted on 'L' bracket.
- Image capture area measuring approximately 135mm x 90mm allowing for an image resolution of >800ppi with the Nikon D300s and >1000ppi with the Nikon D500
- Bespoke manufacturing capability matching the frame to a specific camera body and lens combination